If you have problems keeping your tweets up-to-date and in a constant
stream, consider using programs where they can be stored, and
"uploaded" according to a schedule. You will be able to write a tweet
and release it multiple times, in relevant dates â€“ such as holidays and
Make sure you use a software product that informs you when you
receive direct messages and @ mentions. Being active and responsive
will help you attract and maintain users. If users think that you're just
spouting sales material for self promotion, they won't stay followers for
Make sure you proofread every tweet you make. It might seem trivial,
but making sure that tweets use good grammar and have no spelling
mistakes, will make you seem more professional, and your tweets will
be more readable. If your followers are having a hard time
understanding you, they won't stay with you for long.
4) Followers' expectations
If you are famous for a certain type of product or occupation, your
followers expect you to dispense knowledge or quips regarding it. If
those types of updates are scarce or non existent, the amount of
followers you have will slowly reduce, and it'll be hard getting them
You need to make sure that the amount of self-created updates is high
enough. Don't just post a joke you just heard, that everyone else
already knows. Your followers are looking for something new, preferably
something that is related to you â€“ either personally or by occupation.
Retweeting is fine, as long as you don't do it often. Your followers aren't
following you in order to get someone else's updates and advice â€“
make sure that you have more content that you created in your stream,
than retweets and re-tellings.
7) Manual retweets or automatic
If you do decide to retweet make sure that you use the manual way to
retweet. It is more cumbersome and takes more time, but your followers
will be able to see you and your avatar next to it, and you will advertise
yourself even further doing that.
8) Avoid automatic retweeting
By using Twitter's automatic retweeting feature, you might be saving
yourself time and hassle, but you're passing it to your users. Your users
will see tweets by people they don't follow and they might think that
they've been infected with a virus, or that they got spam.
9) Use automatic retweeting to your advantage
If you decide â€“ after all â€“ to use the automatic retweeting feature in
Twitter, use it to retweet things by people that you discuss with, and that
recommend their followers to follow you. If you retweet regular
followers' tweets it will make them feel that you're reading their updates,
and that you care about them.
10) Avoid proxies and official-speak
If people started following you because of who you are and what you've
done, don't use people to update your tweeter feed for you. Followers
will feel the lack of response and the official-speak that often
characterize that type of feed. They will quickly stop following or they'll
stop paying attention to you.
Grab Your Copy For Only . . . $4.95 I know you will get something from this well written eBook!
Remember: Knowledge is power - And Great Knowledge is Powerful. When reading an eBook can
MOVE you - Isnâ€™t that feeling worth the price of the wonderful read? ENJOY! APPLY! SHARE!
100% of buyers would recommend this product to a friend
100% of buyers would buy this product again
100% of buyers experienced acceptable delivery time
100% of buyers said this product arrived in the described condition
Good resources on Twitter!
Reviewed February 20, 2012
VILLAGESHOPPER - DONALD J THORN Refund Policy
VILLAGE SHOPPER RETURN POLICY:
THE CUSTOMER HAS 30 DAYS FROM THE ORDER DATE TO RETURN THE PRODUCT
THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DAMAGED IN ANY WAY AND IN RESALABLE CONDITION
IT MUST BE PROPERLY PACKAGED AND THE CUSTOMER MUST PAY RETURN POSTAGE
SEND RETURNS TO:
909 NORTH PEGGY DRIVE
ROBINSON, TX 76706
IF THE ITEM HAS BEEN OPENED BUT UNHARMED IN ANY WAY, PROPERLY PACKAGED AND
RETURNED IN RESALABLE CONDITION AND CUSTOMER PAYS RETURN POSTAGE, WHEN RECEIVED,
VILLAGESHOPPER WILL TELL TRIPLECLICKS TO REFUND SALE PRICE ONLY WITHOUT POSTAGE
IF THERE WAS A PURCHASE OF SOFTWARE - IT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF THE SOFTWARE IS
DEFECTIVE IN ANY WAY. A RETURN SOFTWARE PACKAGE WILL BE SENT AS REPLACEMENT.
WE WANT YOU TO BE 100% HAPPY WITH YOUR PURCHASE AND WILL GO OUT OF OUR WAY TO
SEE THAT THIS HAPPENS. WE WILL REPLACE DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE OR REFUND THE
ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE UPON RECEIPT OF SUCH ITEMS - REFUNDS COME FROM TRIPLECLICKS.
36 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $0.48
Direct Commission (DC): $0.22
TC Executive Pool (EP): $0.19
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.07
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Digital Downloads department, refer customers to:
You have earned 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 36.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $0.22 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.