By: Dr. Stephen D. Gladis, 127 Pages, Softcover.
Whether a novice or an experienced speaker, every student will learn how to be a better public speaker through The Ten Commandments for Public Speakers. The author Dr. Gladis recently served as chief of speechwriting at the FBI Academy Program, he taught public speaking and writing courses in the National Academy Program.
There haven't been any reviews for The Ten Commandments For Public Speakers yet.
TDT Enterprises Refund Policy
Return Policy for TDT Enterprises
A Return Authorization Number (RAN) must be requested at email@example.com within 14 days of receiving your order. Your request will state reasons for returining an Item, for a refund or replacement. You will have an additional 14 days to make the return after Authorization is given.
Items returned for refund must be in a salable condition in orignal packaging. Opened or damaged items cannot be refunded. Damaged or defected items may be replaced. Replacement items may require additional freight charges. Damage during shipping, must be reported to carrier at time of deleivery. In many cases replacement cost will be covered by carrier.
Refunds will be for an items purchase price, minus a 15% restocking fee. Shipping cost will not be refunded.
All returns must be received at the address below within 14-days after return authorzation is given.
P.O. Box 1232
628 Elm Street
Quincy, IL 62306-1232
1. Make sure to request a Return Authorzation Number (RAN), A 25% restocking fee will apply to unauthorized returns.
2. Return Authorzation Number MUST be written on the outside of return container(Box).
3. Items returned for refund or replacement not received at the above address within 14-day of the date authorzation number issued wiill not be accepted.
4. Make sure to report shipping damages to carrier at time of delivery and before requesting (RAN).
133 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $1.78
Direct Commission (DC): $0.80
TC Executive Pool (EP): $0.71
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.27
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Books department, refer customers to:
You have earned 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 133.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $0.80 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.