What It Takes: Speak Up, Step Up, Move Up: A Modern Woman's Guide to Success in Business
In "What It Takes," Amy Henry, a formidable business woman and national star from the original season of The Apprentice, shares her experiences, skills, and in-your-face advice for moving up in today's workplace. Throughout her impressive ten-year business career, Amy has learned how women can succeed by using the strategies men use every day, and by thinking of femininity as an asset, not a liability.
* No crying in the boardroom-use the right emotions at work
* Negotiate for what you're worth-get the compensation you deserve.
* Speak assertively-confidence isn't arrogance.
* Dating at work-know the consequences
* Ask forgiveness, not permission-take a risk
Hip, honest, and controversial, What It Takes is the ultimate guide to the reality of today's business world from the new model for today's young business women.
Learn about TripleClicks' "Round up for Charity" program HERE
Copyright © 2019, Carson Services, Inc.
Official TripleClicks time: Feb. 19, 2019 7:45:41 PM