Chinese Traditional Pain Relief Patches 8/16/24pcs
You Save: $11.11 (40%)
Package:8/16/24pcs (8pcs in a bag)
Shelf life: 2 years
Flexible material with Medium Size suitable for relief back muscle pain, knee joint pain, frozen neck shoulders, wrist pain, arm fatigue, rheumatoid arthritis.
You can cut the Patch to any size you wish to fit the site of your pain.
How to use:
1. wash your hands before applying the patch.
2. Clean and dry the affected area.
3. Bend the patch and detach the film to expose part of the adhesive side.
4. Apply the adhesive side directly to the skin in the affected area.
5. Remove plastic film by sliding the backward
6. Only apply 1 patch to the affected area, this can then be left in place for up to 8-12 hours.
7. Wash your hands after removing the patch.
8. If pain recurs 8-12 hours after applying the first patch, a second patch can be applied. Please remove the first before applying a new one.
Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
Keep out reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a doctor right away.
Do not use:
1. on wounds or damaged skin.
2. if you are allergic to aspirin or salicylates.
3. with a heating pad.
4. when sweating (such as from exercise or heat)
5. with, or at the same time as, other external application products.
Ask a doctor before use, if you are allergic to external application products
When using this product:
1. do not use otherwise than as directed.
2. avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
1. conditions worsen
2. symptoms persists for more than 5 days.
3. symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
4. rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops.
5. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.