Alkaline Ionized Water Systems - 7900 Counter Top model
Ionized alkaline water machines also known as Ionic Water or Antioxidant Water
There are so many ionized alkaline water machines in the market today. Some manufacturers make outrageous claims to lure health advocates into buying their pricey machines. Truth isâ€¦ all these machines have one thing in common: they, of course, are able to alkalize water. But the question is how well do these ionized alkaline water machines work?
We consider pH level as the determining factor to know the alkalinity or the acidity of water, or basically of any other substances. Water with pH values lower than 7.0 is acidic and alkaline when above the said level.
Consequently, setting the pH values in water, from the lowest to the highest, through an alkaline ionized water machine, maximizes its full potential and widens the range of its uses. Such is true, when we drink alkaline water to help our organs and glands perform specific endocrine functions, and when we soak our clothes in acidic water to clean and disinfect them. Acidity, when not ingested in the body, isnâ€™t just all bad news after all. Acid water also has its uses and advantages in sanitation, disinfection and many more.
Maximizing the use of the tap water in our homes is the most delightful idea we can do. This can only be possible with an alkaline water machine such as the Alkaline Water Ionizer. With the touch of a button, water can be made alkaline, neutral or acidic. Each level in the waterâ€™s pH is changeable and can be set at a level specific to a certain task.
Ionized alkaline water machinesâ€™ Basic Functions
What does an alkaline water machine do to the water? To explain, here are some scientific descriptions of how the water is transformed into a healthier drink:
1. Alkaline ionized water machines, ionize the water. The right alkaline drinking water is wetter through with negatively charged ions. Ionizing the water can only be achieved through the process called electrolysis. In electrolysis, which occurs in the titanium plates of an alkaline water machine, positive ions gather at the negative electrodes to make reduced water, while negatively charged ions gather at the positive electrode to make oxidized water. Therefore, the reduced water is suitable for drinking and cooking. On the other hand, the oxidized water, which will be separated into another duct in the machine, is suitable for hand washing, cleaning food and kitchen utensils, or even for treating minor wounds because of its oxidation potential.
2. Alkaline ionized water machines micro-cluster the molecules of water. Through electrolysis, reduced water not only receives the excess electrons, but also reduces the clusters of the H2O molecule, from a size of 10 to 13 molecules per cluster to a size of 5 to 6 molecules per cluster. Micro-clustered water is easily absorbed by the cells in the body due to high solubility and permeability.
3. Alkaline ionized water machines adjust the pH in the water. The neutral pH is 7, which basically means the water has equal concentrations of H+ and OH- ions. When the waterâ€™s pH is below 7, it is considered acidic since it has a higher concentration of H+ ions. Oppositely, when water has a pH higher than 7, the water is said to be alkaline because it now contains a higher concentration of OH-. Thus, making the water saturated with negatively charged ions, through the alkaline water machine and increases the waters alkalinity or its pH of above 7.
4. Alkaline Ionized water machines purify the water. When water is acidic, it contains more H+ ions and may react more with impurities in the water such as chlorine or fluorides present in tap water. When this happens, hydrochloric acid and other acids may form, which is putting your health at risk. With alkaline water that contains more negatively charged OH-, there will be lesser H+ ions that will combine with these impurities.
5. Alkaline Ionized water machines make the most out of water. Active hydrogen ions are being measured when determining the pH value. Since pH is crucial in using water more appropriately, we have to know that on certain levels water can be helpful or dangerous. The acidity in water can make it corrosive and hazardous as much as the alkalinity in water can be beneficial and useful. But of course, acids are sterilizing agents that clean and disinfect when used externally. The ideal pH levels would be above 7 for drinking and below 7 for skin care and household cleaning. The water pH may only be well-adjusted using an alkaline water machine.
The HL4Y A+ Alkaline Water Ionizer has these interesting features:
â€¢ 7 modes (4 levels alkaline, pure neutral water, 2 levels acidic)
â€¢ 5 titanium plates
â€¢ Power saving mode
â€¢ Auto-alarm when filter needs to be replaced
â€¢ Coconut shell fiber activated carbon filter to make great tasting water
â€¢ Automatic and manual cleaning system
â€¢ Over-current safety protection
â€¢ pH limits of 3.5 to 11.0
â€¢ 3 water filter system included
The HL4Y A+ Alkaline Ionized Water systems are your right partner in alkaline water machine technology! Our goal is to improve your quality of life by offering you affordable, innovative health products that are:
â€¢ Proven Effective
â€¢ Professional quality
â€¢ Simple enough to use at home
Our commitment is to offer you the most advanced education and innovative health products to help you live a long and healthy life!