Cappuccino Coffee Drink
UNO cappuccino is embedded with Guyabano and Moringa. Guyabano is good against internal parasites, prevents urinary tract infection, constipation, leg cramps and water retention because of its magnesium component. It also contains niacin, folic acid, copper, thiamin and fibre. It's creamy taste distinguishes it from others.
Packaging: A box contains 20 sachets
For every cup (225 gms) of pulp, here’s how nutritious it is.
GUYABANO is heart-shaped green spiky exterior may probably don’t look appetizing. But when you eat its luscious creamy white flesh, your taste buds will feast on the delicious combination of strawberry and pineapple with sour citrus notes contrasting with an underlying rich flavor reminiscent of coconut or banana. In the Philippines, it is believed to be good against internal parasites. But whether it’s effective or not, the many nutrients its loaded with has so many health promoting goodness to offer.
1. Prevents UTI (Vitamin C-77% DV): Soursop is an excellent source of vitamin C, a nutrient which increases the acidity level of urine, resulting in decreased number of harmful bacteria that may be present in the urinary tract.
2. Prevents constipation (Fiber-30% DV): Before you reach for laxatives to treat your constipation, you might first want to try eating fiber-rich fruits like soursop.
3. Prevents leg cramps (Potassium-18% DV): It contains half the potassium in bananas. Lack of potassium, together with magnesium, calcium and sodium (also known as electrolytes) in the body can cause muscle weakness and cramping.
4. Prevents water retention (Magnesium-12% DV): Women who experience water retention before their monthly period would benefit from the soursop’s rich magnesium content. It may help alleviate this annoying premenstrual symptom.
5. Helps the body produce energy (Thiamin-11% DV): Feeling a little tired? Eat soursop! It can supply the body a good amount of thiamin, the B vitamin which is needed in aerobic energy production, the process when oxygen is used to help convert sugar into usable energy.
6. Keeps bones healthy (Copper-10% DV): It is loaded with the trace mineral copper. Calcium contributes only about 25% to the prevention of bone loss as magnesium, manganese, zinc and copper are also equally crucial for healthy bones. Zinc and copper boost the effectiveness of vitamin D, which promotes the absorption of calcium.
7. Boosts good cholesterol levels (Niacin-10%): Worried about your cholesterol? Fresh fruits and veggies are the perfect choice! Soursop is a good source of niacin, a vitamin which studies show has significant benefits on levels of HDL, the good cholesterol.
8. Prevents pregnancy complications (Folate-8% DV): This spiky fruit contains folate. Studies have proven that folate intake during pregnancy prevents deficiency in pregnant women. A lack of this mineral during pregnancy may contribute to birth defects and pregnancy loss.
9. Helps prevent anemia (Iron-8% DV): It can provide iron which prevents the common blood disorder anemia – a condition in which the blood lacks enough healthy red blood cells. RBC is responsible for the distribution of oxygen to the body tissues, giving the body energy.
10. Helps prevent migraines (Riboflavin-7% DV): Headache? Try soursop! It has riboflavin. Several studies have shown that high riboflavin intake helps prevent migraines. Soursop is one of the top fruits high in sugar. Eating too much may also contribute to the development of Parkinson’s disease due to its very high concentration of annonacin.
MORINGA also known as the Miracle Tree is a multipurpose plant, as the leaves, pods, fruits, flowers, roots and bark of the tree can be utilized. It is also referred to as Drumstick Tree by the Britons. The specialty of this tree is that it actually bears fruits in the warm season. There are many benefits of the moringa tree, but the health benefits are the most important. Research has proved that various parts of the moringa tree can be used to cure a minimum of 300 diseases. Let’s see a few of the Health Benefits of Moringa.
• Moringa is rich in Vitamin A. It contains four times more Vitamin A or beta-carotene than carrots. Hence, it is a weapon against blindness.
• It is also a rich source of Vitamin C many times more than oranges. Normally milk is said to be a rich source of calcium but the amount of calcium present in moringa leaves is way higher than in milk.
• The moringa leaves are said to contain two times the protein present in milk.
• Bananas are a rich source of potassium. But moringa leaves contain seven times more potassium than bananas.
• Along with potassium, zinc is also found in large quantities in moringa.
• If moringa leaves were to be eaten by one and all, the world will be free of anemia as it contains three times more iron than spinach.
• With all the junk food eaten these days, many people face problems of high cholesterol. Moringa helps in balancing the cholesterol levels in the body.
• Essential Amino acids are also found in moringa.
• Moringa is also said to balance sugar levels, hence it is helpful in the fight against diabetes.
• The body's natural defense mechanism increases with the consumption of moringa in the daily diet pattern. Since it is an immunity-stimulant, it is prescribed for AIDS afflicted patients. Less immunity is rampant in many provinces in Africa, especially people who do not have access to nutritious food and medicines.
• Moringa leaves can be consumed to stimulate metabolism.
• It is also said to have digestive powers.
• It is a nutrition booster and is known to promote a feeling of well-being in people.
• If you are looking for non-sugar based energy, then moringa leaves is the answer. Thus, it will also help in the weight loss process.
• The cell structure of the body is stimulated by the moringa leaves.
• It is especially useful for lactating mothers. The consumption of moringa has shown dramatic increase in the quantity of breast milk.
• It is also famous for its anti-bacterial properties.
• The paste of the moringa leaves is said to beautify the skin and is hence applied by women regularly.
• It protects the liver and kidneys.
• It can also be used as a water purifier.