Ginger is not often used by the majority of Americans, even though it commonly appears in the kitchens of countries across the globe. With so many healthy properties to it, it makes sense to start brewing a daily glass of ginger tea.
Ginger has the status of a virtual medicine chest. That’s because this wonder spice has time-tested, digestion-friendly properties, in addition to its numerous other health benefits.
Some health benefits sited online are:
1. Ginger improves the absorption and assimilation of essential nutrients in the body.
2. Ginger, with its anti-inflammatory properties—can bring relief to achy joints and muscles. It is often offered following a full body massage for just that purpose.
3 Stir up some ginger tea to get rid of throat and nose congestion. And when there’s a nip in the air, the warming benefits of this tasty tea are even greater!
4. Ginger helps Protect Against Alzheimer’s Disease. It reduces Brain cell lose.
5. Weight Loss – Losing weight is one of the most significantly positive things you can do for your overall health, and ginger can play an integral role in the process. The reason is because it acts as a fat burner, specifically helping to make sure that the weight you’re losing is from fat.
6.Ginger Helps with Irritable Bowel Syndrome and helps reduce flatulence!
7.Bedroom blues? Try adding a ginger tea to your evening regimin. (Psst...ginger credit with aphrodisiac properties in the Ayurvedic texts)
8. Research out of Australia suggests that ginger can help keep blood glucose levels in check.
9. Ginger gets the blood in your body flowing, which will give you a feeling of having more energy, and can help you with any feelings of sluggishness or fatigue.
Those are just some of the simple benefits of Ginger.
Hot cup with sweet from cane sugar and gentle taste of raw quality ginger
Direction add 8 oz of boiling water to the Sachets contents.
Ingredient: Ginger 75% Cane Sugar 15% Sucrose 10%