KC600 KC600 SSD Hardware-based self-encrypting drive with 3D TLC NAND
Kingston’s KC600 is a full capacity SSD designed to provide remarkable performance and optimized to provide functional system responsiveness with incredible boot, loading, and transfer times. It comes in both 2.5” form factors using SATA Rev 3.0 interface with backwards compatibility. The KC600 utilizes the latest 3D TLC NAND technology while supporting a full security suite that includes AES 256-bit hardware encryption, TCG Opal, and eDrive. It features read/write speeds up to 550/520MB/s to efficiently store your data up to 2TB. It’s available in a bundle kit which provides everything you need for a smooth and easy desktop and notebook installation and upgrade.
· Remarkable performance
· Features the latest 3D TLC NAND technology
· Supports a full-security suite (TCG Opal, AES 256-bit, eDrive)
· Available in range of full capacities
FEATURES / BENEFITS
Remarkable Performance: Using the latest 3D TLC NAND technology, it enables read/write speeds up to 550/520MB/s.
Full-security suite: Protect and secure your data with Kingston’s self-encrypting drive.
Easy Installation/Upgrade: KC600 is available in an upgrade bundle kit that has everything you need to easily install your drive.
Multiple capacities: KC600 is available in a range of full capacities from 256GB to 2TB.
Features the latest 3D TLC NAND technology
Breaking through the limitations of planar NAND flash memory through 3D NAND technology, KC600 can be used in a smaller space.
It accommodates higher storage capacity in the room, and reduces energy consumption while bringing about a significant increase in performance.
*The components and firmware used in the SSD may change due to different product batches.
Kingston reliable quality - Selected materials and strict production testing
Form Factor: 2.5”
Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards capability to SATA Rev 2.0 (3Gb/s)
Capacities: 256GB, 512GB, 1024GB, 2048GB
NAND: 3D TLC
Encrypted: XTS-AES 256-bit encryption
Sequential Read/Write: 256GB — up to 550/500MB/s
512GB–2048GB — up to 550/520MB/s
Maximum 4K Read/Write: up to 90,000/80,000 IOPS
Power Consumption: 0.06W Idle / 0.2W Avg / 1.3W (MAX) Read / 3.2W (MAX) Write
Dimensions: 100.1mm x 69.85mm x 7mm
Operating temperature: 0°C~70°C
Storage temperature: -40°C~85°C
Viberation operating: 2.17G Peak (7-800Hz)
Viberation non-operating: 20G Peak (10-2000Hz)
Life expectancy: 1 millions hours MTBF
Total Bytes Written (TBW): 256GB — 150TB
512GB — 300TB
1024GB — 600TB
2048GB — 1200TB
The cryptographic functionalities, mentioned in the present section, are implemented in the firmware of the product.
The cryptographic functions of the firmware can only be changed during the manufacturing process and cannot be
changed by a regular user. The product is designed for installation by the user by following the step-by-step instruction from the installation user guide, supplied with the product, and, thereby, can be used without further substantial support of the supplier.
This SSD is designed for use in desktop and notebook computer workloads, and is not intended for Server environments.
1. Based on “out-of-box performance” using a SATA Rev 3.0 motherboard. Speed may vary due to host hardware, software, and usage. IOMETER Random 4K Read/Write is based on 8GB partition.
2. Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash Memory Guide at kingston.com/flash guide.
3. Limited warranty based on 5 years or “SSD Life Remaining” which can be found using the Kingston SSD Manager (Kingston.com/SSDManager). A new, unused product will show a wear indicator value of one hundred (100), whereas a product that has reached its endurance limit of program erase cycles will show a wear indicator value of one (1). See Kingston.com/wa for details.
4. Total Bytes Written (TBW) is derived from the JEDEC Client Workload (JESD219A).
Shipping Notice (before you order)
1:When you make order in our store its means your shipping address is valid ,phone number is valid ,if it is written incorrectly please kindly make a note on the order or contact us to change in the first time ,then your parcel will be sending with no error.
2.All of the products are 100% original,and the appearance is in kind.
3.When the post contact, please check the package and the product condition well, and make a unpacking video (if you need proof lately) to help to protect your benefit .Thanks much
For Russian Buyer:
Russian policy, please send us ([email protected]
) your full name (written in Russian) and passport number.
**IMPORTANT from returns&refunds:
We only ship factory-packaged and tested products, 100% working. We are not responsible for improper handling or installation by the customer. In that case, we do not accept complaints and do not resend the goods.
When you place the order, it means that you have read and agreed with the all above terms and instructions. Thanks.