Recurring Income Explained
Recurring Income is another term for residual income. In a nutshell, there are three (3) types of income streams that you may have coming into your business.
1. If you do a one-time job, sale or perform a contract, you get paid once and the income stops there.
2. If you do a normal 9 to 5 job, you will continue to get paid as long you continue to work for your employerâ€”often called a linear income. This is the type of income that the majority of workers â€œenjoy.â€ Even if you are a neurosurgeon, lawyer or engineer, you are only paid as long as you continue working. You stop working and the bank account dwindles.
3. The third type of income is the recurring income where you are paid even after you have stopped working. For example, you wrote a book and as long as your book continues to sell, you will continue to receive royalty income for a work done once.
Majority of rich and affluent people created wealth through a form of recurring income stream. Take singer Michael Jackson for example; he still continues to receive royalty from the sales of his records made decades ago. He can even repackage the same oldies and sell them to generate new income. He doesnâ€™t have to spend time in the studio to record new songs in order to have the cash keep flowing in! This is the most ideal situation of the three. We would all like to work once and get paid over and over again. That is the power of recurring income!
The majority of professionals that enjoy this type of income belong to the creative fields such as actors, writers, singers, and inventors.
Unfortunately, not many of us are blessed with the talents Michael Jackson has, let alone the opportunities to be in the lucrative industries. However, there is one budding opportunity for any ordinary individual today to enjoy residual income today in the 21st century.
Youâ€™ve guessed it: itâ€™s none other than Network Marketing.
This ebook exposes all that you need to know about Network Marketing.
There haven't been any reviews for Recurring Income Secrets yet.
My eBusiness Guide Refund Policy
General Return Policy
I do not offer refunds for e-books, e-courses, e-modules or any software that is downloadable.
No. All sales are final.
Since you cannot physically return an e-book, we do NOT give refunds.
I will work with you to help resolve any technical difficulties you may experience regarding your e-book and software order.
43 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $0.58
Direct Commission (DC): $0.26
TC Executive Pool (EP): $0.23
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.09
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Digital Downloads department, refer customers to:
You have earned 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 43.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $0.26 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.