1. By participating in Pricebenders auctions, you demonstrate that you understand and agree to comply with Pricebenders rules and policies. Further, your participation in Pricebenders auctions expressly indicates that you understand how Pricebenders auctions work.
2. TripleClicks reserves the right to change terms, policies, and rules at any time and without notice.
3. Each household (no matter how many TC Members reside there) is limited to winning no more than six (6) auctions in a seven (7)-day period and no more than 18 auctions in a 30-day period.
4. Each household (no matter how many TC Members reside there) is limited to winning two (2) WBF (Winner Bids Free) Pricebenders auctions in a 30-day period, with no more than one win every 10 days.
5. Each household (no matter how many TC Members reside there) is restricted to the specifed winning limit for that item. For the majority of physical items, the limit is once every 30 days. There are also many other products, especially digital products, where the limit is once per day, five days, or ten days. For products such as the 3-month TCredits subscription, the limit is one win per 90 days. Additionally, for grouped products, such as TCredits packs or iPads, win limits apply to any product in the group. Individual/group limits do not apply to Big Dog auctions, but members are limited to one Big Dog auction win each day. Win limits for a PriceBenders item appear in the sidebar on the item's auction details page.
6. Honest bidding and ethical behavior is essential for the success of Pricebenders auctions. Therefore, under NO circumstances may members collude with each other in any way in order to gain an advantage in bidding. Failure to comply with this important requirement will result in the member being immediately banned from all current and future Pricebenders auctions.
7. TC members may not in any way attempt to impersonate another bidder. This includes attempts at using a similar username of another TC member to confuse or intimidate other bidders. This behavior is strictly prohibited and will result in being banned from future bidding.
8. TC members are not to engage in any activity that circumvents, interferes with, or disrupts auctions or any TC member experience of Pricebenders auctions, including but not limited to intimidation (through displayed text, member names, or any other communication), the use of unauthorized third-party bidding software; the manipulating of the TC fee structure, billing process, bidding, or auctions; distributing spam, unsolicited, or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes related or not related to TripleClicks and/or Pricebenders auctions, whether finished, current, or future; or collecting information about other bidders or TC members, including email addresses.
9. TripleClicks is not liable for manufacturers' warranties, guarantees, descriptions, defects, or conditions of PriceBenders auction items and makes no claims or guarantees as to the quality or performance of auction items. Please see this solution at the TripleClicks Support Desk for instructions on how to return items and this solution on to deal with defective products.
10. Only one TC member per household is permitted to participate in Pricebenders auctions at one time, and each TC member/auction bidder may register only once. Registering multiple times with different e-mails or postal addresses is prohibited.
11. TC members must be logged in to TripleClicks in order to participate in Pricebenders auctions. Additionally, TC members must purchase TCredits prior to placing Pricebenders bids. Only bids originating from TCredits will be accepted at Pricebenders auctions.
12. TCredits expire one year from purchase date. Only unused TCredits purchased within the past 30 days will be eligible for a refund. Once a TCredit is used to place a bid in an auction, that TCredit is deducted from your TripleClicks account and can no longer be refunded. Under no circumstances will refunds be issued for TCredits used in bids for expired auctions.
13. TripleClicks makes every attempt to display product images as accurately as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that the color you see matches the product color, as the display of the color depends, in part, upon the monitor you are using.
14. Some auction products may contain links to other Websites where you can find further information about the product. This is purely for the convenience of TC members and in no way implies endorsement of or responsibility for any content on the external Website or the manufacturer.
15. Your bid for a Pricebenders auction item constitutes your entering into a binding contract with TripleClicks, and in the event of winning an auction, you agree to promptly purchase the item (or the Gift Certificate or TCredit exchange equivalent, if applicable) for the winning price.
16. TripleClicks is not responsible for unforseen server downtimes or issues that may negatively effect ongoing Pricebenders auctions or any losses resulting from such issues. Further,TripleClicks does not guarantee that your Bid will be timely received or accepted in a Pricebenders auction. You understand that our receipt of your bid depends on several factors, some of which we have no control over, including your Internet connection, the equipment you are using to access our site, and other technological and/or telecommunication-based factors. TripleClicks shall be held harmless from and against any and all claims, causes of action, expenses, costs, or losses arising from or related to any transaction in which your bid is not received, delayed or otherwise rejected by our site.
17. A Pricebenders auction is deemed to have closed when the timer on the item counts down to zero before additional bids are accepted. The auction timer displayed is an approximation which may be affected by network delays and other issues beyond our control. The final decision of when an auction closes will be based on the timer used by TripleClicks servers.
18. Bidding is automatically prevented on products that cannot, by law, be shipped to your address.
19. Employees and relatives of employees of Carson Services, Inc., (the parent company of TripleClicks) are not eligible to participate in Pricebenders auctions.
20. You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with your TC Member account and that only you--and not anyone else--may use that account when placing Pricebenders bids. Further, you agree that you will be solely responsible for all activities that occur under your TC Member account.
21. TripleClicks reserves the right to cancel TC Membership for any member or ban any TC member from participation in Pricebenders auctions at any time and for any reason.
22. The TripleClicks site and Pricebenders auctions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nebraska and the United States of America.