1. 2 liter in each packing.
2. Plastic cover.
Almond oil has become one of the most popular oils as more and more number of people have become aware of its many uses and benefits. Its popularity might have increased in the beauty industry in recent times, but you can easily find this oil and its benefits mentioned in the history of various civilizations.
Almond oil comes in two variants – sweet and bitter. The more popular one is sweet almond oil which is basically extracted from sweet almond seeds. It is loaded with beauty and health benefits which is the reason behind its wide usage in beauty products and for the purpose of consumption. On the other hand, bitter almond oil is extracted from the bitter almond plant and is not meant for consumption or external application.
Almond Oil for Skin:
As I have mentioned, sweet almond oil is a very popular ingredient in beauty products. It is particularly used in a lot of skin care products as studies have found that its composition is somewhat similar to the natural oil found in a baby’s skin. This composition helps in protecting your skin, prevents common skin problems and keeps it youthful and healthy.
Here are a few ways in which you can use this oil to take care of your skin:
1. Almond oil is a rich source of Vitamins A, B and E which are great for your skin’s health. Pick up any expensive skin care product and I am sure they will claim to have these Vitamins as ingredients.
The biggest reason to use almond oil instead of these chemical-laden products is the fact that it is really mild on your skin and suits all skin types. It helps in maintaining the moisture levels of your skin and gets absorbed in a jiffy without blocking your pores which we all know is one of the most common reasons behind a number of skin problems. It particularly helps if you have extremely dry or sensitive and irritated skin.
2. If you want to get rid of those big bad dark circles, just rub sweet almond oil under your eyes daily before going to bed. Doing this religiously and regularly will not only help in reducing dark circles but also prevent blemishes and fine lines.
3. Almond oil is one of your best bets when it comes to reversing and preventing signs of aging. It helps in renewing the skin cells and revitalizes the skin, making you look fresh, young and radiant.
4. Almond oil is not only a good moisturizer but also works as a great ingredient in scrubs which can help you to get rid of impurities and dead skin.
Almond Oil for Hair:
Almond oil is known to strengthen hair and add shine to them. It also stimulates hair growth and reduces breakage and hair fall. Regular usage of this oil ensures that your scalp and hair remain healthy.
Here are a few ways to use almond oil to get beautiful and lustrous hair:
6. The simplest way to take care of your hair is to give them a regular oil massage. Add almond oil to this routine and you would get long and healthy hair.
Warm the almond oil and massage onto your scalp. If you want, you may also add some essential oils to this. Once you are done with massaging the scalp, take a towel, soak it in hot water and use it to wrap your hair. This simple step will ensure that the oil gets absorbed in your scalp and hair for better results.
Regular usage of this oil for hair massage also helps in nourishing the hair from the cuticles, which makes them all the more smooth, soft and manageable. It also promotes blood circulation in the scalp, promotes growth of new hair, fastens the process of repair of damaged hair, protects the hair from breakage and all in all makes them stronger.
7. If you suffer from heavy hair fall and split ends, mix almond, castor and olive oil in equal proportions; heat it and apply this combination to your hair. Apply this once a week and you will notice a change in a few weeks.
8. Almond oil has a very light texture which makes it an ideal substitute for shine enhancers or leave-in conditioners for hair. This natural substitute works better than the chemical-laden hair products.