Garcinia Cambogia 60% (225 mg)
Green Coffee Bean Extract (225 mg)
• Suppresses appetite
• Reduces body’s ability to form adipose tissue during times of overeating
• Mechanism not completely understood, but believed to inhibit body’s ability to convert carbohydrates to fats
• May contribute to endurance exercise
• Historically used to treat gastric ulcers by lowering acidity in stomach
• May have hepato-protective ability against external toxins, such as alcohol
• Recent study showed garcinia prevented liver cells from becoming fibrotic, and stopped cell damage caused by high blood lipid levels.
• No know side effects. However, not recommended for diabetics of people suffering dementia syndrome, including Alzheimer’s and in pregnant and lactating women.
• Consult health care professional regarding possible contraindications if taking certain medicates.
• Easy to digest and absorb in the body
The Power of Green Coffee Bean
Chlorogenic Acid: The “Dr’s” Miracle Fat Blaster!
Chlorogenic acid (CGA) is a natural chemical compound which is the ester of caffeic acid and quinic acid.
This compound is not only antioxidant, but may also slow the release of glucose into the bloodstream after a meal. CGA is also believed to increase metabolic functions. This thermogenic compound can help the body naturally burn more calories.
• Weight Loss
• Fat Burner
• Blood Sugar
• Completely natural
• No harmful foreign chemicals
• Major health benefits and antioxidant properties
• Works well to burn fat – and keep it off
• Does not require lifestyle change
• Excellent colon cleanse
• No side effects that many other unnatural weight loss supplements can cause.
Caffeine Content: 20 mg. caffeine per serving. Average cup of coffee has 100 mg.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) veggie capsule twice daily, 30 minutes before meals with at least 16 oz. water.