This citric acid based cleaner is designed to effectively clean and deodorize the inside of toilet bowls and urinals without the harsh ingredients and strong acids found in other products.
Squirt 2 to 4 ounces around the inside of the toilet rim allowing product to thoroughly coat sides. Allow to stand for 10 to 20 minutes. Swab or scrub bowl and flush. For heavy encrustations, leave product in bowl overnight.
Citric Acid (from fermented corn), D-Limonene (pesticide-residue free, distilled from orange rind oil), Non-Ionic Surfactant (naturally derived detergent in an ethanol blend), Xanthum Gum (thickener derived from naturally occurring plant bacteria). Contains no preservatives.
"Safety and managing risk is a primary focus in the workplace. This product does not burn the skin and has no fumes or vapors, but rather a fresh citrus smell. The staff really liked this product and I have reduced risk."
"I have been using Toilet Bowl Cleaner now for over 4 years in my place of business. It really does a great job and leaves the bathroom smelling fresh and clean."
ENVIRONMENT AND HEALTH
* All ingredients are biodegradable or break down into harmless natural elements.
* Biodegrades without forming micro toxins.
* Contains no hazardous ingredients as per OSHA regulations.
* Free of abrasives, plastic thickeners, butyl ether, ammonia, chlorine, phosphates, benzene, pine oil, or strong acids.
* Free of all known or suspected carcinogens.
* Gray water and septic tank safe.
* Biodegradable without effluent treatment process.
* Cruelty free.
* Contains no animal ingredients.
* Has not been tested on animals.
This product contains ingredients which may cause eye and skin irritation. In case of contact, flush with water for 15 minutes. In case of skin irritation, wash with soap and water. If irritation persists, get medical attention. Keep this and all cleaning products out of the reach of children.